View Profile OviManic

70 Movie Reviews

Those cutout characters were creepy, man! Especially that dog, he’s gonna give me nightmares...

NickSenny responds:

Yeah, I mainly intend on using this style for either comedy or horror. I really can't use the overall design concept for anything else haha. Look forward to a truly creepy one in the future.

We should’ve stopped FlyingKitty when we had a chance...

0:30 Now that cracked me up something fierce! 🤣

Also, whoever did the voice for the Vegeta-looking guy in blue does a great Brain impression from Pinky & The Brain.

2 Game Reviews

I remember seeing this on YouTube a LONG time ago thinking it was just a jab at Castle Crashers. Didn’t know it was an inside joke among the staff until a little later.

Yay! I can play the official version of TLOU2 without giving Naughty Dog a dime!

6 Audio Reviews

Wow! Tonight (or today?) has quite a bundle of familiar folks!

Just imagine a dying relative of yours gasping that they’re suffering from Ligma before they pass.

VoicesByCorey responds:

MY GOD THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO MUCH BETTER

Glad to hear more from Stamper’s elusive thieving brother...
In all seriousness, I hope that Jojo animation wasn’t too straining on your hands, Mick!
You did some excellent work!

ADDENDUM: You too, man! Take care!

RicePirate responds:

it's the blood in my veins, for now. stay good

1,148 Art Reviews

He’s coming to take the hearts from all the ladies out there!

To this day, I question why on earth did I leave you in the house from inside the Waterway. That Good Ending just flushed away like that blasted Ironhead fish!

I wonder how many kids were mortified when they accidentally stumbled upon this screen.

🔞 Hello! Just call me Borti! I’m the sole member of OviManic: a game company focusing on a growing project known as OviVixen.
I was familiar with Newgrounds ever since the AOL days: Mario parodies were my favorites!
Hope you enjoy what I have to offer!

Borti Ovi @OviManic